Choose lodging in one of our elegant, well appointed, guest rooms. Relax in comfort in your beautiful room or take in the peaceful views of the garden and rolling countryside from your private balcony. All rooms have luxurious feather beds (or plush pillowtop mattress), fine linens and bedding, and an array of complimentary luxury amenities:
• Bottle of local wine upon arrival
• Private balcony with awning
• Fresh flowers in room & bath
• Feather bed / 400 thread count sheets
• Down comforters and pillows
• Spa bathrobes
• Hair dryer
• Molten Brown bath toiletries
• Iron and Ironing board
• 30" HDTV*
• Private entrance**
• Spacious parking area
• Complimentary gourmet breakfast
• Guest lounge area with fireplace*
• Coffee / tea / bottled water / soda
• Complimentary wireless internet
• Area brochures / maps
• Concierge service
• Fresh baked goods daily
• Gardens & outdoor seating
• 36 Rolling Oak studded acres
• Nearby walking and bike trails
* This amenity is available to certain guest rooms. Please view each guest room description for specific details.
** This amenity is available exclusively to the Garden View guest room.
Winemaker Couples Massage
A Special Retreat at
the beautiful River Oaks Hot Springs! Soak in an open air artesian mineral
springs spa with a cheese plate and a bottle of wine. Then off to a 60 minute
Swedish massage in the same room with your love! $195
Westside Winetrail Experience.
Stay three nights with us and we will plan one full day of wine touring
on the picturesque Westside Wine Trail! We will provide a picnic lunch
and suggestions for a scenic site in which to picnic. There will be complimentary
wine tasting tickets and the option of two wine tours at beautiful wineries
available to round out your day and educate you about the growing of fine
grapes and making of wonderful Paso wines.
Paso Food Tour and Vineyard
Central Coast Culinary Tours has a new tour we are very excited
about! It begins at 1:30 and goes till 6pm. There are two stops in Downtown
Paso - one to kick off the tour and the other to end the tour.
starts with a historic tour of downtown Paso Robles and two restaurant
stops. Then you will load in a comfortable van to travel to two wineries
and olive oil tasting. Then you will end up in Paso Robles for some small
bites at a local restaurant. The cost is $109 per person and we can book
this when you make your reservation.....