Check in time: 3:00 – 7:00 p.m.
(Please call us for special check-in time arrangements)
Check out time: 11:00 a.m.
Credit card authorization is required to reserve a room: By asking us to reserve a room you give us the authorization to charge your card in case of cancellation, as described above. Upon arrival, we will charge your credit card or be happy to accept cash or a personal check.
Note: A 2-night minimum stay is required on weekends. Some holidays and special event weekends may require a minimum of 3 nights. Rooms are limited to 2 persons per room.
Due to the intimate size of our inn, any cancellation affects us significantly. Consequently, we adhere to the following cancellation policy. Cancellations must be received at least 14 days prior to your arrival date (at least 30 days before holiday and festival/special event weekends) or you will be charged the full amount of your reserved stay. All cancellations are subject to a $25 service fee. No refund will be made when less than the 14-day (or other minimum) notice in effect is received. We will confirm all cancellations by email or fax on the day such notice is received.
“No shows” are responsible for the entire reservation without refund.
Should you depart earlier than your confirmed dates, you will be responsible for all of the original nights booked for your intended stay.
• For the safety and courtesy of our natural environment and our guests, smoking is not permitted in the rooms or common areas, and this policy is strictly enforced. Orchard Hill Farm allows smoking in our garden areas ONLY.
• Orchard Hill Farm is designed for adults desiring a quiet and romantic retreat, and as such, is not suitable for children under 16 years of age.
• For the security and privacy of all, access to the property is limited to registered guests only.
• Please do not bring pets.
• Rates are subject to change without notice