Orchard Hill Farm Bed and Breakfast is quiet, luxurious inn nestled in the west side wine region of the Paso Robles Wine Region, famous for award winning reds and quality boutique wineries. Take a back roads tour of the westside wineries, visit downtown Paso Robles for some amazing wine tasting, gourmet restaurants and local activities. We are also halfway between Paso Robles and Cambria, San Simeon, Cayucos and Big Sur is up the coast. Visit Hearst Castle, Elephant seals, Piedras Blancas and the entire central coast directly from your room at Orchard Hill Farm Bed and Breakfast. Ask Deborah or Doug for directions to some of their favorite tasting rooms, restaurants and wine country experiences, they are happy to point out some of the hidden treasures of the Central Coast.
Choose lodging in one of our elegant, well appointed, guest rooms. Relax in comfort in your beautiful room or take in the peaceful views of the garden and rolling countryside from your private balcony. All rooms have luxurious feather beds (or plush pillowtop mattress), fine linens and bedding, and an array of complimentary luxury amenities.
• Bottle of local wine upon arrival
• Private balcony with awning
• Fresh flowers in room & bath
• Feather bed / 400 thread count sheets
• Down comforters and pillows
• Spa bathrobes
• Hair dryer
• Molten Brown bath toiletries
• Iron and Ironing board
• 30″ HDTV*
• Private entrance**
• Spacious parking area
• Complimentary gourmet breakfast
• Guest lounge area with fireplace*
• Coffee / tea / bottled water / soda
• Complimentary wireless internet
• Area brochures / maps
• Concierge service
• Fresh baked goods daily
• Gardens & outdoor seating
• 36 Rolling Oak studded acres
• Nearby walking and bike trails
* This amenity is available to certain guest rooms. Please view each guest room description for specific details.
** This amenity is available exclusively to the Garden View guest room.